Re: [Phix] It works

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I'm not fond of scripts; I like to download, unzip, and just copy files to the correct location.

But, this strategy caught me by surprise. The .so are also found in sub-folders (hidden from direct view) and was the cause of missing dependencies.

After testing various iup versions I found that they sometimes install to /usr/lib and sometimes to /usr/lib64 all depending on which computer I use. (No longer testing 32bit).

Since EasyOS ("puppy linux") is on the order of 600MB it could be a reference linux. I tried downloading the latest Mint, but my internet crashed after downloading 1.5G

Take a look a the pcan wiki for some more lwn ideas.

I 'playfully' refer to the atom chip as i0 because it was the first chip with multi-threading by Intel. My i0 Netbook is also notable because Microsoft has banned the word "Netbook" --they could not get Windows to work on netbooks. (No reason to believe they have Windows working on i7 computers either.)

be well

_tom

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu