Re: question about find function

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
katsmeow said...

This proves your statement is incorrect: the problem is not lack of time.

Well my issue, personally, is absolutely a lack of time. It's the number one thing I lack right now and you'd see more output from me if I had more time.

katsmeow said...

With the archives locked at Feb 2018 and set to read-only, there's not even a link on this site to submit contributions. Is that growth?

Growth is not relevant to the RDS website. That content belongs to Rob Craig and I have agreed host it for him as-is. It is not mine to do with as I wish. You're welcome to reach out to him directly if you'd like to see that change. I can provide access to the web host for that website to whomever Rob might agree to let work on it.

If you're looking for somewhere to host new Euphoria-related content then you will not find it on this website. I've considered it in the past but I think we've moved beyond the need for hosting on individual websites when there are so many good websites dedicated to that purpose. I suggest using Github, but you could also use Bitbucket, Gitlab, Sourceforge, etc. Then post a new topic on this forum to let everyone know about it. We can even post it to the news section for added visibility.

katsmeow said...

will i be villified again for pointing out the areas OE needs to improve?

Do you feel like you're being vilified? I haven't had intentions anywhere near that. I apologize if it seemed that way. You're absolutely correct that things need to improve and I value your input.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu