Re: Phix docs wiki

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
_tom said...

Wanted: a complete set of wiki pages in "PmWiki" text format, that I can examine, comment on, and then submit to you as a complete collection. You then do a "diff" and see the comments.

I tried the link that lets me download the entire 30M of the wiki. The downloaded pages are not friendly for editing.

Hang on a moment... The pmwiki pages are only suitable for online editing, eg all "\n" must be "%0a", so one very long line...

_tom said...

I want to be able to work offline.

Ah. Forget the wiki, there is a much easier way, basically do what I do:

First: copy/move the docs/phix/images directory into docs/phix/html (you may need to copy a few other files such as Combined.css, Common.js and header_01/2.jpg) and then run docs/phix/makephix.exw
You should now be able to view docs/phix/html/phix.htm locally. You might also want to edit/rename docs/phix/phix.htm (one directory level up) as an easier way in, by inserting "/html" into all links, though it will get clobbered every time you run makephix.exw.

Then: Edit docs/phix/src/xxx.htm and run makephix, to regenerate docs/phix/html (true, on windows it also creates phix.chm, but no need to care about that).
Then send me the zip/diff of docs/phix/src... or better yet upload somewhere and just send me the link.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu