Re: Please Help With Updating Documentation

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
irv said...

I have filed several tickets.

If you accept my suggested changes and demos, will anyone else have a chance to examine the updated doc page and comment or suggest better demos or things I have missed? Are you going to put the updated page(s) online?

I'll be doing at least one pass of the change log before building a final release. When a release is published, the new docs will go up on the site.

And then the next phase begins: upgrading the website with a new version to support the various changes and improvements we've discussed recently.

But before the docs can go "live" and be edited by anyone (or a specific subset of anyone) I think we need to have at least some basic workflow on how changes get made.

Otherwise, if we're all in there making changes willy-nilly, it'll turn into a total mess, and we'll be right back where we started.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu