Re: Another question re documentation style

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I think anything we can do to streamline future releases is a worthwhile effort. But you're asking to completely replace a documentation process that's already set up, and that's a huge task.

What you're asking for requires an entirely new approach to how we store and edit documentation, and it reverses the relationship we currently have between code and documentation.

And if this is the route we're going, shouldn't we plan out an approach rather than changing things ad hoc as we go? What's our plan here? How do we future-proof this approach?

What I'm looking for right now is to just proofread what we've got so we can get it packaged into a release. Once we get a release out, then we can revisit things that need improving.

Please also keep in mind that I'm working on a new website to make these types of changes to our operation easier by reducing the code required to add new features to the website.

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu