Getting to a release, an interim update, and why this is so hard

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Sigh. So. I've been toiling away at this a lot lately. Figured it was time for an update. Here's what I've got so far.

I've now set up a variety of platforms for building for testing. I have Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X all in various stages of "working" builds.

I am considering retroactively stabilizing 4.1.0 as of the beta 2 release on 02-02-2015 and just moving forward with a 4.2 release instead.

In my testing so far, I've merged Matt's memstruct branch and my jsmn and uuid branches, and I've updated PCRE and jsmn to the latest releases.

There are a few other things I'd like to get implemented as well, like std/net/http.e using WinInet or cURL so it can support native HTTPS.

What I could really use is a thorough review of the documentation. I need somebody to go through docs and include and look for anything out of place.

I just want everyone to know I'm working on this, but it's hard and there is a lot involved and it's mostly these little details that take up so much time.

Keep in mind I'm also still working on Euphoria MVC and a rewrite of the website at the same time. The two projects provide some relief from each other.


new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message


Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu