Re: Euraylib Released!

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Thanks for the feedback guys. I had to make the DLL using Cmake. I had trouble getting a DLL using the Visual Studio build, so I resorted to cmake to build it. Finally I had a DLL I was able to use. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I think the DLL is 32-bit by default. As for the issue with structs, I simply made a C_FLOAT varialbe for structs like Vector2 and Vector3.

For instance if you see something where in the C code, there is a Vector2, I add C_FLOAT,C_FLOAT for the x and y vars. Same for Vector3, however, it becomes C_FLOAT, C_FLOAT, C_FLOAT for x, y and z. And so forth. These are very similar to workarounds I did when I wrote the SFML wrapper. All this struct talk, another reason to add some sort of struct to Euphoria for the next release, huh? XD!

Raylib is written in pure C according to the documentation, so it was fairly straightforward to port, minus the noted issues. The wrapper and all examples currently work on my machine. I do test them before I release them. I will try to fix any bugs or issues that may appear. Just let me know.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu