Re: Off Topic: Regarding Dialog with Forum Members Who are "Decompensating"

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...

About a week after this, I checked your email address and discovered that the email address provided - steady@programmer.net - was fake. So your account was banned solely for that reason - the idea was that once you discovered the ban you'd contact the admins from your real email address and we'd fix everything up.

That account remains banned until someone puts in a valid email address for it.

unsteady said...

So I deliberately chose the name "unsteady" and same email address provider to sign in to get further ahead in my Euphoria queries.

mail.com and programmer.net would technically be two different providers, I think.

steady@programmer.net was, is and will be my email address for programming related work. You never tried to reach me at that address. If you have been using Internet and free email addresses, you would know that mail.com provides some 80 different email addresses to choose from, and programmer.net is one and mail.com is another of those. You might like to learn that one can choose 10 different email addresses from their list to be sent to one account. So I will maintain that you did not, have not and refuse to check that address, and anyone of the readers can check that I have that address, and also unsteady@mail.com. I have asserted that I am not your enemy Kat but you insist on remaining paranoid, and I do urge you to seek psychiatric help before it becomes too severe. This last is a recommendation from a doctor friend who has read much of this correspondence.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu