Re: RedyCode 0.9.3

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I created a 0.9.4 branch on github, if anyone wants to try it. I still need to do more testing, before it's officially released. It should be compatible with eu 4.0.5 now, and should handle paths correctly now, making it portable as intended (but i just found a bug i need to fix).

This version has a new template system. When you create a project, you can select a template to create from. It also introduces a concept of "App Info" variables. In the Create New Project dialog, you edit App Info. (Defaults can be set in the Preferences dialog). These variables are used to generate the app:define() statement in the project's main .exw file.

A header can be defined as well. The header is inserted at the top of every source file in the project. App Info variables can be inserted into the header text as $varname. This is useful for generating headers that display app name, author, version, date, license, etc. A default header can also be set in the Preferences dialog. (In the future, you will be able to update the App Info and Headers in a project, and all the source files will be scanned and updated, but that will take more work).

If you find any bugs, i will try to fix them before i merge to the master branch in the next few days.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu