Re: RedyCode - new features

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ne1uno said...
ryanj said...

I have unofficially released version 0.9.0 at https://github.com/redy-project/RedyCode. It is the "RedyCode_0_9_0_RC" branch. I'll add documentation in the next few days, and make whatever adjustments are necessary before merging it to the main branch and calling it an official release.

thanks for the advanced looks: the icon file (as you know!) is too large, it triples the time to translate a program and worse for me on a 2gig system, the compiler crashes out of memory at 1.9gig. fixed: I split tango-icon-theme into two files, a and b. one load_image with the first half the other with the 2nd half. added another include in gui\dialogs\mainwin.e changed the namespaces to icon_a & icon_b and added another load_image statement.

now it has a more reasonable translate/build time and the compiler has no memory problem.

for some reason freenode is asking for SASL authentication so I couldn't get on IRC

Wow, i didn't realize the compiler would choke on that. I have been thinking about some sort of preprocessor that can load image files when the program runs, but if you bind or translate it, it detects which images you are using and builds an images.e before binding/translating.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu