Re: Iup Testsetup Win32

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
andi49 said...

Hallo

My intention for the EuIup.zip file was simply, to provide my own personal playground to the public.
This setup does not need any configuration and it can be unzipped anywhere (even on a USB-Stick). It is completly self contained and does not need any prior Euphoria installation.

It is only here for playing with EuIup not as a complete development enviroment.

So, as ChrisB allready pointed out, just start the Editor.bat load a file from the samples folder and play with it.

If you like to bind your program, just save it to the bindtest folder, and haopefully it will work ;)

So the readme.txt would just look like this:

Unzip the file anywhere. 
Run Editor.bat 
Have fun 

Andreas

Thanks to both of you. I can now get it to work.

I'd suggest that the readme might be

Unzip the file anywhere. 
Run Editor.bat 
File|Open any .ex file in the Samples folder. 
If you make any changes, be sure to save the .ex file before running or binding 
Run (F5; or Alt-R-R)  
If you want to bind the program, save it to the bindtest folder first, then bind the program (F7; or Alt-R-B) 
Have fun 

And, as the top of my list to see added to the Editor would be a find function (cntl-F) and a find/replace (cntl-H). Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks again

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu