Re: UI/IDE committee

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...

I like this idea.

Here's what's going to happen. xecronix and _tom, you two will be on the committee. You will pick the third member of the committee within one week from now.

Then the committee will have 31 days from the end of that week (or 38 days from now) to come up with a solution. If you can't come to an agreement by then, then it's over.

However, once the committee picks a choice, then it'll be adopted and committed to trunk.

I don't really have the power to just 'make it so', but it's been a few days and no one has objected to this approach, so I'm comfortable with it.

If there are serious objections to this approach, then I'll take it to a community-wide vote. But if there aren't, then I think it's safe to assume that a majority of the community agrees and we should go forth with this concept.

This sounds good to me and I feel I have a lot to contribute to this topic. I would like to be considered for position of third committee member.

-Greg
Forked into: The Euphoria Editor

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu