Re: Need a GUI code that already runs together with euGTK !

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
K_D_R said...

And that someone should be the Euphoria Developers.

I don't see that 'should' makes sense. OTOH if one of the devs wanted to do it, I don't think there would be any objections. The main issue is lack of time from the members of the dev team.

K_D_R said...

This is especially true if Ed Eberlein's marvelous EuGTK editor is intended to be incorporated as a part of the official OpenEuphoria distribution package.

Huh, does wee not bundle GTK already? I assumed that it did.

K_D_R said...

I realize that the development team is spread thin, but the bottom line is that the lack of an efficient, easy to use GUI has strangled Euphoria's adoption.

I agree that it probably hasn't helped matters. But adopting one now isn't going to magically make Euphoria more popular either.

K_D_R said...

Right now EuGTK is Euphoria's only GUI Quarterback capable of scoring. If we don't get the ball to the Quarterback, game over.

Regards, Ken Rhodes

I think there are other options like EuIUP. And REDY shows great promise once it's ready for prime time.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu