Re: SFML2 Demo Dilema - Solved

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Spock said...

Speaking of stagnation, when will the next stable version of Euphoria be released? 4.0.5 is too unstable (silent exit roughly 20% of the time) for *some* of my apps, even though they all run on the same base win32 library). I never was able to figure out the root cause (almost certainly some issue internal to Euphoria that the devs ain't yet fixed). The startup time for 4.0.5 is far too slow as well. The end result is that I and my users have to run my programs using 4.0.0 which, in not too many months, will be 5 years old...

That is the reason why I'm switching to wxEuphoria. It's not that different from win32lib. Once I understood how it worked and corrected some documentation errors, porting was relatively easy comparing to EuGtK. Now I have portable code running on both Windows and Linux.

To get it work, I had to use binaries included in wxide because official versions don't work with it and I didn't find the problem (parameters on an event routine).

Regards

Jean-Marc

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu