Re: string_exec()

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jmduro said...

This makes me think of CA-Realizer, a Basic language of the 90's, which was able to build and run source code dynamically. It was a Windows-based interpreter using IL code as far as I know (I might be wrong).

As a result someone wrote a Realizer interpreter written in CA-Realizer and released it to public domain which hurted the license of this commercial software. It was known as PC-CA2, based on CA-Realizer 2. I built the same self-interpreter for my own usage as a regular licensee. As far as I remember it took less then 100 lines of code.

I still own CA-Realizer 2 which runs even on Seven 64 bits but builds applications with a Windows 95 look. Not very nice today, but it works! It had some kind of Win32Lib included.

Reagrds

Jean-Marc

I cannot find it for sale or download online. It looks like orphanware circa 1996. Any idea how i can get a copy of it to try out?

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu