Re: Where to find eusqlite?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi

Wikispaces decided to become a non free wiki, so I was in the process of exporting the files, got distracted, and completely forgot about them.

The new will be shoutwiki, I have now exported the files, and will re upload them there.

In the meantime I have re-activated wikiespaces, so for thirty days, the eusqlite library will be available at wikispaces ( eusqlite.wikispaces.com )

If you are having difficulty, let me know, and I will email the files directly to you.

I decided a while back not to put eusqlite, euallegro, and the exotica libraries directly on the rapid euphoria archive, as I find it easier to modify any docs, and file changes, directly myself. However I will update the RDS archive when I have updated the new homes.

Frankly, I think the loss of free wikispaces space was a great loss, and short sighted by the owners, but shoutwiki looks very promising.

Cheers

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu