Re: "Fixed" bug

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Thanks for the prompt response!

jimcbrown said...

The ticket form just defaults to normal.

I thought I set it as severe, so that's why I raised the question. I was under the impression that someone changed it.

Part of my confusion is that I can't see who made changes to the ticket values. That's why I wrote "apparently" - it's not clear looking at the ticket who took what action.

I don't know if that sort information is available, but it's a nice feature if you've got it.

jimcbrown said...

Matt was very ambiguous with what he wrote.

Yes. As I said, I haven't figured out how to see who did what, and that's part of my confusion.

jimcbrown said...

Unless ne1uno or someone else can provide you with their binary, you'd have to installl the MinGW compiler and build your own version from source.

This is my key point. As a user, until I get a fixed version of Euphoria, it means I still have a fatal, non-fixed bug on my machine.

Users to compile Euphoria on their own is obviously less than optimal. I can't speak for other users, but one reason I chose to try Euphoria interpreter was to get away from having to use a C compiler.

Plus, I'm still not sure where to get the most current source from.

- David

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu