Re: openeuphoria@gmail.com

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...

Hi, just bringing back to the top again. Are there only 4 admins?

Chris

That sounds about right. We do have a few more, but not all of them are active. Maybe you can send out another email to the admins list to see where we're at.

BTW, I tried to send out the following email about two hours ago:

me said...

Subject: Re: all_admins

Hi Chris,

Can we get another update on this?

Who do we think is still missing from this list?

Thanks.

But gmail's SMTP servers are giving the site a hard time about it:

gmail said...

(host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.68.27] said: 421-4.7.0 [23.254.129.73 10] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 421-4.7.0 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our 421-4.7.0 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been temporarily 421-4.7.0 rate limited. Please visit 421-4.7.0 http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review our Bulk 421 4.7.0 Email Senders Guidelines. f98si713206qge.44 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command))

As I said, I sent it out about two hours ago. I think greylisting is a useful tool, but most of the literature I've read on the subject suggests a rate limit period of about 10 minutes.....

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu