Re: Moderation

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
GreenEuphorian said...

It's really sad that the precious mental resources of the developers have to be wasted on this thread.

It's not doing me any good either. Over the years it's made me very reluctant to share any more code.

GreenEuphorian said...

Some advice for useless_: just drop that username, register with a new (neutral) username, and you will have a new life on this forum. Nobody will discriminate against you or bother you. But, of course, you must quit that revengeful attitude and stop complaining about being discriminated against. Can't you do that?

Of course i can, but i do not see any change in the behavior during the last week of those who have it in their heart that they'd rather see me dead than ever post on Euphorum again. You don't understand, some have hated me since well before there was an openeuphoria, and they shall continue to. You say "stop complaining about being discriminated against", and i say "how about they stop discriminating against me?".

And just watch, i answered you in a level tone of voice, i mentioned no names, and i'll bet my answer gets deleted, and your question goes unanswered on this forum. And i did look in #Euphoria on irc to answer you privately before i posted here.

Kat

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu