Re: Try/Catch

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Shian_Lee said...

If you are working for NASA then OOP and exception handler may be welcom in a controller.

Normal people, Normal electricians, Normal factories - using ladder programming.

Nothing is wrong with me, I just live on Earth, while some people are already buying lands on Mars.

Hi, just one last thing. (It's also offtopic now)

you have not even read the text I wrote. Okay, maybe my english is too bad. And,also my fault, Codesys is sold (distributed, mostly for free or really cheap) under different names (Indralogic,twincat ...)

And no, i do not work for NASA and I'am for sure a 'normal electrician'. And no, i never use ladder programming, i prefer IL and ST. And i do not use OOP or exceptions. But I like to have the choice.

Maybe you find some time and check out this link http://store.codesys.com/codesys-control-for-raspberry-pi-sl.html?___store=en&___from_store=default#Reviews

(And, yes Codesys support all off this.

IL (Instruction list) is an assembler like programming language

ST (Structured text) is similar to programming in PASCAL or C

LD (Ladder diagram) enables the programmer to virtually combine relay contacts and coils

FBD (Function block diagram) enables the user to rapidly program both Boolean and analogue expressions

SFC (Sequential function chart) is convenient for programming sequential processes and flows)

And please don't tell that a Rasberry Pi is a device that you, or your company, can't afford.( buying lands on Mars. )

Andreas

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu