Re: interfacing Euphoria to the 'real' world

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless_ said...

Is there a complete working lib yet to allow Euphoria code to send and recieve signals from the "real world"? Possibly using the usb port?

useless

What exactly do you mean by the "real world"? What do you want the usb port to connect to?

For me, i connect to Propeller chips, which, in turn, connect to other hardware. But, i have to write custom firmware for my custom devices. As time goes by, i am getting better and better bits of source code and pcb design files to copy and paste into new applications, so it's getting easier.

Pretty soon, i hope to add FTDI USB serial communication, network, and multi-process communication to FluidAE with a common protocol/data packet format. I think once the communication protocol's message format is defined, any type of computer or micro-controller could be programmed to talk to a FluidAE program. I haven't quite figured out the design yet, but, i do have bits and pieces of working code that will help me with this.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu