Re: The Best Installation And Editor For My System.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I first started using Euphoria back when you had to purchase Euphoria if you wanted to write programs of more than 300 lines in length.

Back then I was using UltraEdit for text editing and found that there was a "wordfile" for the Euphoria languiage (a configuration file to define syntax coloring and such for Euphoria files). I continue to use UltraEdit for Euphoria programs using that original config. file.

I just checked and they still have the same "wordfile" available, but I don't believe anyone has been maintaining this file over the years. The "wordfile" is a plain text file that is editable by the user and I believe changes can be submitted for inclusion on their web page.

Disclaimer: UltraEdit is not freeware. You can trial it for a limited time, but they sell their product. That said it is a very good editer and the customer service has been exceptional over the years.

Not sure if this should be added to the wiki or not since it is commercial software.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu