Re: New Pdf For Editing or Download

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
_tom said...
said...

Where is there a pdf i can open and read and search using Adobe on winxp?

Try https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wfRhusHmUbcFhFZVhNemFvYkk/edit?usp=sharing

Not having Windows on my computer, you will have to report if Adobe will read it.

The website displays it ok, but the links in the displayed pdf are not clickable. I do not know if that is OS or browser dependant.

I downloaded the pdf zip file, opened and extracted with winrar, and it seems to work great using Adobe reader v11.0.1 on winxp.

As usual using someone else's idea of Wonderful Stuff, searching for "value" in the pdf lands on just about every other page. Searching for "value(" lands on fewer pages, maybe 100 of them. Is there an option in the pdf for a pre-set search table, in addition to the default word search, such that a searched-for word like "value" lands on page 377 (the currently correct page number) for the "value" reserved word? Perhaps this reserved-word table-search can be simply the list of see-also links that already exist.

Thanks!

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu