Re: New Pdf For Editing or Download

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

A few points:

• PDF-XChange Viewer opens the document fine. Adobe Reader X and Adobe Acrobat X both give this error.

There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.

• The margins are too small. If someone were to print this, it would likely have a lot of content cut off around the edges.

• The title font should probably be one or two points smaller so the "v4.0" doesn't wrap onto another line.

• Is there any way to put anchors behind titles? For example, when I click 1.1 Quick Overview, the section I arrive at has the title off the screen.

• Can the bookmarks be arranged in a more hierarchical fashion? Right now it's mostly a flat list. e.g. Section 1.1 should be under Chapter 1.

• Personally, I would put "OpenEuphoria" in the lower-left corner of the page, and the page number in the lower-right.

(I keep adding things to this list...)

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu