Re: 64 bit Euphoria for Windows.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...
mattlewis said...

I just tried the August 7 file, and it wouldn't run queens.ex (under WINE). I cross compiled and that version ran correctly (again, under WINE). So I'm suspecting something with the setup of the eubin server.

Matt

Hmm. I wonder if its an issue with the use of an experimental gcc. What version of gcc did you perform the cross compile with?

THe build server is using mingw-w64-x86_64-cross-i686-bin-20101009.tar.bz2 from www.drangon.org/mingw/ (because it's running on a 32bit only cpu that lacks hardware support for 64bit OSes). You can still get a copy here: http://code.google.com/p/mingw-w64-dgn/downloads/list?q=label%3ADeprecated&num=100&start=100

This was on a 64-bit machine:

$ x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -v 
Using built-in specs. 
COLLECT_GCC=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc 
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.6/lto-wrapper 
Target: x86_64-w64-mingw32 
Configured with: ../../src/configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --includedir='/usr/include'  
--mandir='/usr/share/man' --infodir='/usr/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var  
--libexecdir='/usr/lib/gcc-mingw-w64' --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-dependency-tracking  
--prefix=/usr --enable-shared --enable-static --disable-multilib --enable-linker-build-id --with-system-zlib  
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes  
--with-tune=generic --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --enable-threads=win32 --enable-fully-dynamic-string  
--enable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++,ada --enable-lto --with-plugin-ld  
--target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.6 --with-as=/usr/bin/x86_64-w64-mingw32-as  
--with-ld=/usr/bin/x86_64-w64-mingw32-ld 
Thread model: win32 
gcc version 4.6.3 (GCC) 

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu