Re: new DOS source

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...

Just so we're clear, you are doing a complete 180 from what you said nearly 4 years ago. http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=23280577

Huh? You lost me (again). I don't get the connections you are hinting at.

jimcbrown said...

Are you stating, Derek, that if you did in fact (hypothetically) see enough of a real need, that you would indeed begin maintaining the DOS edition of Euphoria again, despite your personal lack of interest in such a task otherwise? How would you define a "real need" and what would it take to get you to do this (hypothetically of course) ?

If a 'real need' was demonstrated, then the probability of me assisting in supporting the needed tool would be greatly increased. Of course, other factors would have to be considered in conjunction.

'real need' =(approx) 'more than a few independant developers demanding Euphoria support for a specific platform'

"what would it take to get you to do this" Hmmmm ... payment for services rendered would go a long way smile

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu