Re: usingEuphoria and The Archive

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...
useless_ said...

It's been a week now, i think i'll save any more effort, waiting, and hope, and just delete the code.

Excuse me? I don't recall ever providing a specific timeframe, and I especially don't recall ever owing you anything. It's not like I have a life, work, house, significant other, friends, family, hobbies, and chores (and did I mention work?) that all happen in-and-around Euphoria, programming, and everything else on the Internet in general. So yes, please... delete what you've made and abandon all hope, because if this is the attitude you're going to have then I certainly don't want you contributing to my projects. This is exactly the kind of defeatist attitude you have that serves nothing more than to create more trouble for yourself. And frankly you need to get over it. We're not out to get you. We're not here to make your life miserable. You do a good enough job of that all on your own.

It's like the hostage scene from Blazing Saddles:

New Developer said...

Everybody praise me or the code gets it!

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu