Re: undefined reference to 'NewDouble'

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...
jimcbrown said...
mattlewis said...

Alternatively, we could turn the runtime library into a dynamic / shared library and link it that way.

Well, if we did that and nothing else, we'd still have the issues with default_heap and _00 and other auto-generated symbols...

I don't know if a shared library is the way to go. What I think would be really helpful is just a static library that provides all of the NewS1/NewDouble stuff and reference counting measures to create, pass, and accept Euphoria objects in native C/C++ code. I suppose it wouldn't be terribly difficult to extract the necessary parts from the backend code and adapt them for independent use, but I was thinking it could be part of the Euphoria build process.

Yes. I was posting before coffee, and I don't think I really understood what you were trying to do. This would be a useful thing, instead of having the copied code that's currently in wxEuphoria. It's been a while since I've messed with any of that.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu