Re: memory use increasing while running, till...

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless_ said...

I am not sure you want to know of the bug. No one has asked for the code to demo the bug. The way i see it, i am a pita if i do or if i don't post it. I don't know what to do. So i am looking for a very narrow set of words in the right order that, to me, will absolve me of blame if i post the code. Cojabo encouraged me to post it, but i see that as Jeremy encouraging me to be on the dev list: it ends with me siting in a corner under a blanket.

I cannot imagine why anyone would "blame" you for posting some code that is giving you trouble. If you'd prefer to air paranoid persecution theories than post code, I guess I can't stop you.

I'm pretty sure, however, that if the code remains your little secret, it's likely that the bug will take a lot longer to find and fix. No doubt you have your reasons for suspecting that no one is interested in fixing bugs in euphoria, but my imagination is failing to uncover them.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu