Re: graphics

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ChrisB said...

Hi

The main graphics libs for euphoria are

Musubi / SDL (Mark Akita and several others)
Allegro (Ray Smith - see euallegro.wikispaces.com )
Exotica and ExoticaX - Fairly complete, but difficult to get hold of at the moment. I have complete downloads of these which I will send to you if you are interested. These are for DirectX access, BUT I have no idea how usable they would be on anything above XP.
The various openGL libraries - some are better than others, but their implementation is inconsistent (ie each author has their own ideas of how to implement them).
Morfitt - this is an old library, but does produce blisteringly fast euphoria graphics - 3d too - again its difficult to get all the bits from the internet, but I have a complete working download if you are interested.
There is a new one, its name escapes me at the moment (men with bowler hats walking), but you need a high end machine to run it.

Chris

Why not put a complete and working instance of each into the archives, maybe with a readme for the install and the list of gotchas?

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu