Re: Raspberry Pi revisited

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ghaberek said...
useless_ said...
EUWX said...

Any information I gather, I will bring to this forum AS A REPORTER (not as a developer to be pounced upon by useless people) in the spirit of Open Source collaboration.

The problem with that is you don't report the facts. You have not yet explained your report of a new Pi release with 512K of ram.

FFS, it was a damned typo. Did you not see Matt's response?

mattlewis said...

Please drop this thread of questioning. It was obviously a typo. He meant 512MB. I can't prove that you knew this, but can be annoyed by troll-like activity on a common sort of typo that's so easy to resolve (one post: snark, multiple posts: trolling).

-Greg

Sorry Greg, but even now he stands by his original post, declaring i misunderstood his 512K as 512K when i should have understood it to be 512KK, and then blaming it on me being "ancient" because i should have understood the new way to say 512M is 512K. This is NOT him fixing his typo, it's an attempt to blame me for his inaccuracy:

EUWX said...

You must be in a time warp.
To explain to ancient programmers I have to say that Raspberry Pi has 512 Kilo K or 512KK of memory.
I hope you understand it now

What i understand is you screwed up and you aren't "man enough" to admit it. This makes you a "reporter" of low veracity.

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu