Re: Raspberry Pi revisited

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
mattlewis said...

Fine...whatever...just don't act freaking helpless about some minor stupid thing like this is my point. 2 seconds to query google showed me that it was MB, and is a lot quicker than asking a simple question like this and waiting for a response.

Agreed. Better to simply post a comment pointing out the typo (along with a source for the correct information), or to not post at all.

mattlewis said...
jimcbrown said...

This is not the first time that EUWX has been dismissive of EUWX's own typos: http://openeuphoria.org/forum/m/119388.wc

Err...ok? Shouldn't we all be dismissive of typos? Why are we still talking about this?

We should all ignore typos as long as they don't impact the meaning of the message. My problem isn't that EUWX makes typos - it's the way EUWX would rather insult someone than own up to making a mistake. Assuming that these are mistakes on EUWX's part, rather than something more sinister.

mattlewis said...

It makes the questioner look like a troll.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu