Re: Tasks - communication

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
EUWX said...
jimcbrown said...

I'm not unwilling to look at it, but I feel my time is better spent waiting for the opinion of our resident D expert (who probably has already invested in a D setup) before I take time out of my busy schedule to do that.

Additionally, I feel that the right person to perform the task that you are suggesting should be a person who is already involved in and proficient with D and really enjoys using it.

A good scientist never rejects a theory because he does not like it.
Euphoria is supposed to be a team effort, so it behoves on all team members to look at alternative compilers and come to a joint decision - not a decision based on one expert.

Agreed. If one of the devs takes up this task, or someone presents the community with a working and functional prototype, this will happen.

Alternatively, if someone wants this bad enough and is willing to pay me the right price, I'll be very happy to look into this matter myself and get a working proposal to the dev team.

Otherwise, this is a team of volunteers who donate their time to the project.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu