Re: routine_id an euc

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
coconut said...

Now is this safe to copy all the files of the nightly build in my euphoria working directory?

I prefer to use only stable code in my working directory.

I think the 4.0 branch is pretty stable. I just found this bug, and there aren't any serious known bugs. Here are the release notes so far:

4.0.5 Release Notes said...

Bug Fixes

• ticket:777 When invalid input is sent to 'match' or 'find' the error includes 'match' or 'find' in the error message repectively.
  • ticket:749 Fix init checks for while-entry and goto
  • ticket:563 Default values for arguments are always parsed and resolved as though they were being evaluated from the point of the routine declaration, not the point where the routine is called
  • ticket:763 In some cases, the translator did not keep potential routine_id targets when dynamic routine names were used
  • ticket:665 documented minimal requirements for various features in EUPHORIA on various platforms.
  • ticket:665 set minimal version for Windows in its installer to avoid installing on computers that it wont work on.
  • ticket:767 translated insert() could segfault when inserting an atom stored as an integer
  • ticket:744 Duplicate case values in a switch block no longer result in a failed compile after being translated to C.
  • ticket:775 Fixed potential memory leak when a temp is passed to one of the native type check functions: integer(), atom(), object() or sequence()
  • ticket:778 Translator keeps forward referenced routine_id routines in include files

Enhancements

• ticket:768 Backported support for deserializing 8-byte integers and 10-byte floating point.
  • Optimization of std/map.e remove() to prevent unnecessary copy on write
new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu