Re: Run a binary on the Internet. It's posible?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
sergelli said...
ghaberek said...

I would suggest exactly that. Build your app so that it uses TCP sockets. Euphoria 4.0 includes support for sockets on all platforms, plus several example programs.

-Greg

Perhaps you should be talking about the examples that are in \euphoria\demo\net Is that right?

I have not tested the examples about clients and servers. But I tested what I thought to be the simplest: The wget.ex and google_tts.ex

The google_tts.ex is simply wonderful Never thought it would be possible to do such a thing so easily. And I did it on LINUX!

The small program wget.ex, brings the whole index.html any site within a few micro seconds ... That is very impressive.

So, congratulations to the team that made this work.

However, (snif), I found nothing in these examples, that solves my problem: I need to run a binary on the Internet.

How do I do this?

Use the wget.ex demo along with http://openeuphoria.org/docs/std_os.html#_1841_system

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu