Re: The Euphoria IDE Project

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
EUWX said...

I am a simple programmer. I am sure there are many others like me, who are not too particular about changes in the structure of wxEuphoria, but would like a good working wxEuphoria IDE. I would think that making changes in the IDE to make it a nice working IDE would be far easier and much less time consuming.
Even a good working editor for wxEuphoria integrated with version 4, would be a great help

I first need to get wxEuphoria to a "complete, stable, and released" state on wxWidgets 2.9. This affords us many more features which will make an IDE and a simple editor much easier to write, including wxStyledTextCtrl (the Scintilla editor component) and wxPropertyGrid. I'll probably end up rebuilding wxEditor first, because its functionality is really the "core" of the IDE. So you'll have your editor and an IDE, too! smile

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu