Re: Bug in Edita Options/Reformat ex.err

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
gbonvehi said...

I cannot seem to replicate it, the ex.err generated by openeuphoria is different and interpreted correctly, are you getting your ex.err from Phix?

Yes. It might not actually be possible to reproduce this on OpenEu, or it may occur with a few more nesting levels, longer subsequences, or suchlike. My gut feeling is that the extra "\n" are saving it just before it goes wrong. That code hasn't clobbered an error file (to my knowledge) in the past five years, which arguably makes it pretty rare.

gbonvehi said...

I tried to download Phix but...

The "eins035.zip" and "Windows Installer" are hosted directly on edita.is-great.org; they may be a bit slow and/or unreliable and may need a few tries (it is a free host), as you probably found out the "here" and "here" are on 4shared, which I didn't think you had to register on. I will look again, as I usually do, next time I upload something.

Regards,
Pete

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu