Re: [OT [OT] Off Topic guideline request] AI Class

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I am currently taking the Introduction to Databases and Introduction to Machine Learning courses. I consider them beneficial for several reasons:

• My main interest in these classes is that they provide me free practice for other online courses. I've never attended an online course and I was never sure that I could keep up with it (i.e. "remember to go to class").
  • It's also good practice since I haven't taken a college course in over five years, and I am considering going back to school, since I only have an Associate of Applied Science degree. getlost
  • I don't care if it's not actually worth anything. It's worth it to me to learn things for free, especially if I can check my progress as I go (i.e. assignments, quizzes, tests).
  • And as Derek mentioned, I may actually learn something. In fact, I'm pretty sure I already have, and I wasn't even trying! blink

-Greg

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu