Re: [OT] Off Topic guideline request

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
Vinoba said...

To some people AI appears to be an alien animal. To me and to a lot of people it is an interesting subject closely related to software programming. I found about it in a computer software forum -NOT IN A AI related forum, and I thought it would be of interest to some people here who want to look at other software, in particular an offering by Stanford for free which has been heavily subscribed to eh extent of 160,000 people taking the course. YOU DO NOT COME ACROSS SUCH OFFERINGS AND FOR FREE FROM WORLD'S TOP UNIVERSITIES TOO OFTEN.

I repeat, just once, http://www.ai-class.com/ is NOT a university class. It is not associated with Stanford, it is not accredited as a classroom, it has no college class credits associated with it. You cannot use it for anything, if you have been to a uni, this class is not worth putting on your resume. The class is a beta edition of a class they wish to sell, you are a tester for them, it says so in the TOS. It's only value is if you have nothing else, cannot read their book on your own, or are enthralled with the teachers. You might consider it practice for college, i don't know.

useless

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu