Re: "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence"course from Stanford

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless said...

Did you read the TOS at

https://www.ai-class.com/registration/tos

? I have a feeling if you develop an Ai after taking this course, they own it.

I don't think so. For instance (my emphasis):

TOS said...

USER PROVIDED CONTENT.

The Online Course may provide you with the ability to upload certain information and materials for use with the Class Sites or Online Course ("User Content"), e.g., questions, hypothetical, examples, etc. KnowLabs does not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the Class Sites or Online Course. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to KnowLabs below, User will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest (including without limitation all copyrights and renewals and extensions thereof) and trademark rights in and to the User Content.

They do claim ownership of the class materials, which makes sense. So you couldn't simply take their code and build off of it. Could you cite something that claims otherwise? I may have missed it, as I just skimmed the TOS.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu