Re: IDE for Eu4?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi,

Any further development on Eu4IDE ?

I have installed Eu4.0 + Modified IDE.exe + Win32Lib 0.7.20. Presently trying out on a small project and haven't tried out all the options. IDE is opening the project properly But found the following issues:

1] Tabs used for indentation in the syntax are getting removed. All the lines where tabs were used at the start of line, syntax now starts on column 1.

2] Some of the flags for control like picture button went missing. e.g. I had two similar picture buttons (with same graphics) where I had "Other Styles" set to w32PB_ICON under "Control Styles" for both the buttons. When I opened the project for the first time with new IDE, the first button displayed the graphics properly but the second had none. The w32PB_ICON flag had gone missing in the second button which started displaying the graphics after setting it up again.

3] The default colour for Push button seems to be changed to "Whitish Gray" from normal "Gray". That too with black border. But this is not applicable to Picture buttons.

4] The group border headings are displayed like "Strike-through".

Not sure whether the issue is with IDE or Win32Lib.

Thanks & Regards, Rad.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu