beginning euphoria through game programming

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

was just wondering if another dimension could be brought in to learning this wonderful language.i have seen books like this on other languages and i have to say not only is it catchy but it stirs up the excitement to want to learn the language as you know there are people who would love to write their own games either for fun or otherwise.it also will teach how to practically apply what you learn in solving a problem like writing games and can transfer the knowledge to other areas.it is one thing to know a language syntax and another to use it for something useful.a book like this would get one up and running so fast cos he or she is already learning how to apply this things in reallife.its just an idea that came to me having seen books on C# game programming and C++ game programming.let us expand further and be even more flexible by having more manuals with different approach.game programming can be fun and exciting.like i said its an idea.imagine a newbie who wants to write games and sees the book.its gonna catch him or her.what do you guys think.at least give it a thought.

new topic     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu