Re: Compiling RC2 on Windows: failed

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
jimcbrown said...
nanochip said...

I could add more examples like receiving error messages while running code with the interpreter, telling about asserts failing and pointing me to .c source files that have nothing to do with what I was doing.

If I don't submit every problem I encounter is because I use Euphoria neither for production nor have any project in mind using it, though I like to do it since I think Euphoria has a great potential. Just playing with it for fun but a fun that is resulting not so funny.

You don't have to submit bug reports for every bug you find. Time is valuable and writing bug reports all the time is probably not the most exciting thing in the world.

Still, every bug report you find and submit helps. Even if we find that a bug is invalid or won't fix, having the ticket at least documents the situtation for the benefit of future users. And, most bug reports that are filed turn out to be real bugs that need to be fixed. I want to say on behalf of the developers that your efforts are important and appreciated.

I'd just like to also say that we appreciate bug reports a lot, and they often get fixed pretty quickly. We're not a big team, and our processes aren't the greatest, but we work hard on euphoria.

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu