Re: Is there a REPL for U4ia?

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

I merely explained what the author was trying to say

"u4" + a superscript of "1A" I suppose 1A could be interpreted as decimal 26, so it would be u4 raised to 26. Imaginative, but a but far fetched for the ordinary person to understand.

Anyway, it is 1. too mathematical 2. too "English"

I recall the days when the Japanese were trying to take over the world consumer goods market and they literally invented or promoted the picture system for commands - something we are all used to in our daily lives. The logo for Euphoria should be a picture which would convey the meaning of a powerful software and also make people "Euphoric" when they look at the logo.

The original developer of Euphoria was bold enough to write Euphoria in Assembler, in the days when people were going over to Linux and C language. It is a pity that he changed to C. However, the impact of Assembler and its speed is still there although dwindling a bit.

Having said that, I personally cannot come up with the logo I would like to promote

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu