Re: New Wiki Deployed

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DanM said...

2. Could you add a "Category Migrate", to help people used to pre-Eu4 to migrate to it?

I haven't tried, but from comments on IRC I gather that Categorys are simply pages that can be added by anyone prefaced by Category. from then on they will be handled by euweb.

edit a page and add CategoryMigrate40Help that is a WikiWord so will be clickable when you get to the page, edit it.

add some links and info to the page and save it. from then on, any pages with a similar prefix will be accessable from the Category Migrate link on the bottom of the page. please report back any problems.

I'm sure in the real world, it's much harder to jam so much development into such a short space of time.

-edit: didn't realize Jeremy already described the entry of new category already. but I would still suggest adding a Migrate40 and then anyone can add to it.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu