Re: request for feature

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
useless said...

Textpad works fine.

Pressing enter removes debug info from the screen.

Explaining it is more of a problem to me than living with the crashed app tying up resources. Nevermind.

I shall mind.

I'm not trying to dismiss your issue; I'm trying to better understand it. You see, I also use Euphoria every day and I've never run into the problem you mention so I was curious to find out what was the actually problem being caused by Euphoria's current behaviour.

For me, when one of my programs crash, I just 'press enter' and then in a text editor open the ex.err file to read the debug info. For me, this is much more convenient than scrolling up/down the console window etc ... but for you this is obviously not the better method.

Because changing the behaviour of Euphoria is a big thing (we are trying only to do bug fixes right now), such change needs to be worth the effort and have no side effects. So, the more information you can give us, the better we can judge when we can implement your request.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu