Re: Convert and save BMP to JPG file

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Hi

It works fine for me -what windows are you using (I use win xp)

Send me your email address to crylex at gmail dot com, and I'll send you the dll I have, just to make sure its not a corrupt one.

cxi_init opens the dll, and then goes on to assign routine ids to the functions within the dll. cxi_init returns 0 if it either can't open the dll, or it can't assign one of the functions. It would be interesting to know which of these sections is returning the 0. Try changing the first 'return 0' to 'return -1' and see what happens.

Also try putting cximage.dll in \windows\system32 - sometimes this works, though I don't need to on mine.

dlls are the best way to go, trying to code a convertor in euphoria would be way more hassle than its worth. To be honest, if you can't get cximage to work, then just use one of the many command line enabled convertors.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=command+line+convert+bmp+to+jpg&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Chris

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu