Re: Manual section of OpenEuphoria is wonky

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
ABC said...

Looking at the posts on this forum, I do not see any support issues that have been unresolved.

If there is an actual problem with supporting users and the community, I'd agree, but I only see some rants about the way the website looks. Not ideal, but not hardly the death of the project.

There are at least 17 unresolved issues about the website in the ticket subsystem. The more serious of them include the one that no one can login to the wiki so updating the wiki is impossible right now.

I agree its a sort of chicken and egg situation. We need the language released before we can have a community of users and we need a community of users to keep the language alive.

So I put it to you, 'ABC', which part of the problem would you like to actively help us with. Can you help get Eu4 out the door quicker or can you help improve the website? Either would be good at this stage.

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu