Re: Manual section of OpenEuphoria is wonky

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
DerekParnell said...
ABC said...

How important is this? Shouldn't the developers worry more about getting 4.0 out the door rather than obsess about the looks of a website? ...

CoJaBo said...

I'd say it should be a top priority ...

My opinion is that we need both as top priority. We need to have a usable product and we need to have a usable support for the product. One without the other is doomed.

I fully agree with this post.

I got euwiki up to date with the (at the time) latest version of Euphoria and creole parser a month ago, but I am still waiting to hear back on when this site will be updated with it.

Likewise, CoJaBo has found a few bugs in the forum software, we've committed fixes for them (though I haven't filed tickets for these), and I'm still waiting to see when these fixes will be updated on this site.

Then, of course, there was the amount of time it took to get the news that beta3 was released out... (actually, just the downloads page was fixed, no news item annoucing beta3 was ever released).

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu