Re: Bound program doesn't execute

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message
FredRansom said...

For some reason this forum changes all my formatting. Please read it anyway.

If you look below the edit box, there are some common formatting tips that you can use in the forum. If you put eucode tags around code, you'll get automatic line breaks and syntax coloring. Also use the triple curly brackets for stuff like console output.

FredRansom said...

I'm running Version 4.0.0 beta 2 (r2670) for Windows on Vista Home. This little test program works fine if interpreted with euiw, but the bound version fails to execute. What am I doing wrong and how do I do it right?

The only ticket I see for the binder is ticket:71: "The bound program fails with error message <299> when the program resides in an absolute path that is longer than 128 characters." This doesn't sound like your issue, but it has been fixed since the last beta release. Could you confirm that you're not running from a long path, and try running from a shorter path if you are?

I'm not on windows right now, but I was able to bind the demo/allsorts.ex program and run it successfully. Can you try binding a simple program like this and see if it works?

Matt

new topic     » goto parent     » topic index » view thread      » older message » newer message

Search

Quick Links

User menu

Not signed in.

Misc Menu